In your role in the world of learning design:
- Do you struggle to find balance between meeting stakeholder expectations and delivering a great learning outcome for the learner?
- Have you or your organisation been considering a more agile learner centred design process such as SAM?
- Is traditional Project Management holding you back from applying a more iterative design process?
IAG’s Learning Team have been experimenting with a new approach to designing learning that achieves the right outcomes for both the organisation and the learner.
Come along to this workshop to discover:
- How we involve learners in the design process
- How we do prototyping and iterate towards a solution
- How Agile supports our way of working